The Straw Hat Pirates!!!:B

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

well well well, if it isn't July now. It's beeen forever since anyone blogged. Or even anyone remembers the straw hat pirates. Well, I do. Millions of shit changed since a year ago. The truth is that it's hard to give a shit about something you don't. God damn it just look at yourself dude. What have you accomplished these years? There's always gonna be bigger problems coming your way. Last night I had a very long heart to heart with a close friend of mine. She was, I had to say one of my really closest friend. She talked me out. Gave me some really darn great advices and I thank her for that. These few months I had been living in agony. Fortunately my friends had managed to bring me back to life. I felt lovely the next day. Seriously. I won't want to say what had caused me my great upsets these past few months cause it ain't anyone's fault. All I wish to say is that I've finally learnt a very important lesson. And it is to make a right choices in life. Be it your studies, family, food, friends, games, crews, girlfriends, boyfriends, the choice is yours. You can either choose to make wonders out of it or you can make a hell out of it.

Thanks guys, for being there for me. I know you all won't always be there for me. I'm still a young man. Still a long long way to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger PapaSmurf said...

NEH NEH!!! WE ALWAYS THERE LO!!!!! *KICK*

August 1, 2011 at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home