The Straw Hat Pirates!!!:B

Monday, October 31, 2011

Back to being the old me.

Woke up in the morning today, feeling really down. Things aren't really going well lately. My grandma's condition is getting from bad to worse. It really hurts to see her suffer like that. I just hope she'll be fine soon after tomorrow's operation.


Anyways, I saw the same girl from Cineleisure today for the SECOND TIME. OMFG. Sighhhh. (: <3 Met her at the train station. I sat next to her in the train! I could still remember her wearing a blue and red and white checkered shirt with a white tank top in it. She was also wearing this blue skinny jeans and a really nice pair of black and hot pink shoes. What really shocked me was that she was a skater girl! Cool or what? She skates! Haha. Sighhhh, silly me. Why didn't I ask for her number. Unfortunately she alighted at Bishan. I was so sad. I really hope to see her once more. I will definitely take the chance to woo her! I swear I've never haven't had this strong feeling towards a girl for a long time already. ahahaha. I'm somewhat done. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home